NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Wachovia Corp. priced on Tuesday $1 billion in asset-backed securities supported by car loans the bank issued or acquired, a source close to the deal said. Wachovia's broker-dealer arm headed the deal's syndicate team that included Barclays Capital, RBS Greenwich Capital and Loop Capital Markets, the source said. The following are terms and conditions of "Wachovia Auto Owner Trust 2004-B" **** Class A-1 Issue Amount $252 million Average Life 0.33 year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue - Wachovia prices $1 bln auto loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.