NEW YORK, June 24 (Reuters) - World Omni Financial Corp., a auto finance company, priced on Thursday $840 million in asset-backed securities supported by loans it made, a source familiar with the deal said. Banc of America Securities LLC and Wachovia Securities jointly headed the deal's underwriting team that include Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse First Boston and Merill Lynch, the source said. World Omni is a part of JM Family Enterprises Inc., the 13th biggest privately held company. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Issue-World Omni prices $840 mln car loan ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642