By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent DUESSELDORF, Germany, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Standing the stereotype of a fat-cat American car on its head, Cadillac is trying to muscle its way into Europe's premium automobile segment as the ride of choice for well-heeled non-conformists. Dare to be different is the message General Motors Corp.'s luxury brand is sending European shoppers spoiled by upmarket cars from local champions such as Mercedes-Benz , BMW , Audi , Porsche , Jaguar or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New-look Cadillac takes on Europe's luxury brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642