* Fiat Industrial seen opening at 7.5-8.6 eur on Mon * Fiat seen at 6.4-7.5 eur * Both companies to be in FTSE MIB index * Fiat Industrial seen outperforming in short term By Nigel Tutt MILAN, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Shares of a split-up Fiat could make a volatile trading debut on Monday, as the Italian carmaker frees itself from its industrial holdings in a bid to boost growth. Fiat Industrial SpA, the new company whose assets include truck maker Iveco and tractor company CNH Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New-look Fiat shares seen making volatile debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.