CLERMONT-FERRAND, France, May 28 (Reuters) - The head of tyre maker Michelin , Michel Rollier, pledged on Sunday to maintain continuity after assuming sole charge following the death of former co-chief Edouard Michelin in a boat accident. "The future of the company is assured. Edouard Michelin did everything necessary for that," Rollier told reporters following a service in Clermont-Ferrand cathedral. Michelin, 42, was drowned during a fishing trip on Friday. The company announced on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Michelin chief pledges continuity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.