PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - Incoming Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn pledged to increase cooperation with the French car maker's Japanese partner Nissan at a shareholder meeting on Friday. Ghosn, who already heads Nissan, which he rescued from bankruptcy in 1999, said he would develop synergies between the car makers while respecting their separate identities. "The potential for the alliance remains immense," Ghosn told Renault's annual shareholder meeting. Ghosn was due to take ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Renault CEO sees potential in Nissan alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642