Nov 20 (Reuters) - The 2013 Dodge Dart is "underpowered," according to testers for Consumer Reports magazine, which also said it was "underwhelmed" by the performance of two American luxury cars, General Motors Co's 2013 Cadillac XTS and Ford Motor Co's 2013 Lincoln MKS. The magazine, which annually tests and rates hundreds of new and used cars and trucks, said it recommended a fourth model, Toyota Motor Corp's redesigned Lexus ES sedan, although testers said the 2013 model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New U.S. auto sedans fall short-Consumer Reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.