SANTA BARBARA, California, U.S.A. — The Pontiac Bonneville represents the essence of General Motors Corp.'s saga this decade: an attempt to transform at warp speed an unimaginative, outdated offering into an appealing and contemporary commodity. And with the introduction of the '00 model of Pontiac Div.'s largest car, the early stages of GM's reincarnation deserves some kudos. To begin with, GM slightly cut prices on a car it overhauled from rubber to roof, including, as promised, a load ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'00 Bonneville: all dressed up with somewhere to go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642