Cadillac doesn't want to wait for the Evoq's debut in 2002 for its renaissance, it wants its rebirth to begin with the '00 DeVille, which was unveiled last week. Cadillac's top seller and largest car features impressive gizmos and a more modest design that GM hopes will maintain its current customer base while also luring back baby boomers who drifted away from Cadillac's overblown vehicles and into smaller, performance-orientated imports. The automaker also is making plans to take the car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'00 DeVille Takes Aim at Imports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.