MANCHESTER, Vermont — Only three years after introducing its answer to full-blown sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), Volvo Car Corp. introduces a second-generation Cross Country variant of its V70 station wagon that bristles with technology and styling changes. Volvo says the new changes, together with higher ground clearance, offer buyers most of the advantages of an SUV with the drivability, ride, handling and fuel economy of a car. Volvo decided not to use the T5 model's high-pressure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'01 Volvo Cross Country: revised I-5, lighter AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642