CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA -- I want to get the styling thing out of the way. You'll like the sheetmetal of General Motors Corp.'s all-new '03 Cadillac CTS. Or you won't. You probably will not be neutral. For me, the front works, the back doesn't, and even the optional "sport" wheel/tire package is hopelessly too small, particularly compared to the thick doughnuts you see these days on BMWs. End of story. Styling's subjective, so decide for yourself; we're here today to talk about what really ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'03 Cadillac CTS: For Now, Forget About How it Looks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.