In keeping with last year's trend of approving several concept cars for production, the Cadillac LAV (Luxury Activity Vehicle) crossover due in 2003 will closely mimic the Vizón sport wagon concept unveiled last week with six other auto show vehicles at General Motors Corp.'s Warren, MI, Tech Center. In addition, Buick's 2001 Bengal coupe concept car will be used as inspiration with the 2000 LaCrosse concept for a new Buick due in 2003-2004 that may revive the Riviera badge (see Ward's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'03 Cadillac LAV to Mimic Vizn Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.