PORTLAND, OR â€“ Mercedes-Benz U.S.A. is increasing prices of its all-new SLK 350 roadster to $45,000, a 1% increase over its predecessor. In November, Mercedes will introduce an SLK 55 with a 5.5L AMG V-8 engine that will sticker below $60,000. SLK 350 starts at $45,000. The new SLK 350 goes on sale Sept. 1. Doug Worrell, product manager for coupes and convertibles, forecasts Mercedes will sell about 6,000 SLKs this year; 3,500 of those will be the all-new â€™05 model. Worrell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"â€™05 Mercedes SLK350 to Bow Next Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.