Hyundai Motor America says its flagship '06 Azera sedan will start at $24,995, including a $660 destination charge. Targeted against the Toyota Avalon and Nissan Maxima, the base model Azera SE starts at $24,995 and includes ESC, traction control, eight airbags and a 6-speaker AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system. (See related story: Hyundai Accent, Azera Impress) Azera Limited models base at $27,495, including destination, and add 17-in. aluminum wheels, leather seating, heated front seats and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'06 Hyundai Azera Starts Below $25,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642