Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. announces pricing for the third-generation RAV4 midsize SUV, redesigned for '06 with new styling, more room and optional V-6 power, from $20,300 to $25,870. For '06, the RAV4 is available in Base, Sport and Limited trim levels. Front- and all-wheel-drive drivetrains also are available with a choice of either a 2.4L 4-cyl. (166-hp) engine and 4-speed automatic transmission or a 3.5L V-6 (269-hp) mated to a 5-speed automatic. (See related story: New-Generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'06 RAV4 Starts at $20,300" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.