DETROIT â€“ As the smallest car with the lowest price among its brands, the Aveo is General Motors Corp.â€™s ambassador to North Americaâ€™s B-car segment. The entry-level sedan and 5-door Aveo5 hatchback, designed and built in South Korea by GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co., rolled out in 2005 with Chevrolet badging in most parts of the world. GM now sells the car in more than 120 countries. The new Aveo quickly took the segment lead in North America, surpassing the venerable Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"â€™07 Chevy Aveo Charges Into Revitalized Small-Car Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.