NEW YORK â€“ Production of the â€™09 Dodge Challenger has begun none too soon. As Job One rolls off the line at Chrysler LLCâ€™s assembly plant in Brampton, ON, Canada, this week, it greets an anxious public. The latest iteration of the iconic muscle coupe that dominated National Hot Rod Assn. drag strips in the early 1970s, has attracted the attention of 900,000 hand-raisers, Wardâ€™s is told. Mike Accavitti, director-Dodge brand and SRT global marketing, cannot confirm the number, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"â€™09 Challenger Generating Buzz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.