DETROIT – Some owners don’t put 30,000 miles (48,000 km) on a vehicle before parting with it forever. So enthralled is the Ward’s staff with its long-term Infiniti G35, the athletic and refined new sport sedan from Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., that it’s covered more than 30,000 miles (48,279 km) in just nine months with the car. Nissan’s Infiniti G35 makes good use of one of industry’s best V-6 engines. Each year, Ward’s subjects one or two of the winning engines from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"10 Best Engines 2002: Long-Term Update" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.