VANCOUVER – Cash deposits on the Nissan Leaf electric car are up to 18,000 in the U.S., Nissan North America Inc.’s chief product planner says. The next step in the Leaf process begins next month, when would-be buyers convert their deposits to dealer orders, Larry Dominique, vice president-advanced product and product planning and strategy, tells Ward’s at a media preview here. The Leaf goes on sale in the U.S. in December. If the demonstrated consumer interest translates into orders, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"18,000 Put Money Down on Nissan Leaf" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.