Convergence 2002 is organized into three themes. Monday it’s "Process," followed by "Technology" Tuesday and "Business" on Wednesday. Highlighting Monday’s discussions will be the Blue Ribbon Panel, beginning at 10 a.m., right after opening remarks from Convergence Chairman Bernard Robertson and keynote remarks by Microsoft Senior VP Dick Brass and Siemens VDO CEO Wolfgang Dehen. The Blue Ribbon panel is chaired by Delphi Corp. Chairman and CEO J.T. Battenberg III. The panel includes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2002 Convergence Events Schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.