’03 BMW M-Series Assembly Location Dingolfing, Germany Regensburg, Germany ’03 Price Range $47,195-71,095 ’02 Price Range $46,545-70,545 Rain-sensing wipers and an in-dash CD player are standard on the M3 coupe and convertible. Power front memory seats with adjustable backrest bolsters and lumbar support are now a stand-alone option. A rear head protection system is standard on the M5 sedan. The optional navigation system is now DVD-operated on all models and can be used in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: BMW M-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.