’03 Cadillac Escalade EXT Assembly Location Silao, Mexico ’03 Price Range $51,295 ’02 Price Range $49,990 The stability control is upgraded to a 4-channel system for improved operation and the brake system has been revised for faster stops and smoother operation. The instrument panel has been redesigned and now includes a driver-information center and a high-airflow dual-zone climate control system is standard. The seats have been changed to meet new 2005 federal standards ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Cadillac Escalade EXT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642