’03 Chevrolet Astro Assembly Location Baltimore, MD ’03 Price Range $22,095-25,945 ’02 Price Range $21,678-33,965 The brake system has been upgraded with a hydraulic power booster that – in conjunction with new 4-wheel discs, a dynamic rear proportioning valve and revised antilock control software – provides shorter stopping distances, faster high-deceleration stops, less pedal force and the ability to continue effective ABS operation in the event of a partial system failure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Chevrolet Astro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.