’03 Chevrolet Avalanche Assembly Location Silao, Mexico ’03 Price Range $32,295-37,195 ’02 Price Range $30,965-35,865 All models have been updated with new antilock brake control architecture, a multiplexed electrical system with an optional high-output alternator, dual-level front airbags with passenger sensing system, dual-zone climate control, a redesigned instrument panel with driver information center and upgraded audio systems. The all-wheel-drive version has better ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Chevrolet Avalanche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.