’03 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Assembly Location Moraine, OH Oklahoma City, OK ’03 Price Range $26,845-35,945 ’02 Price Range $25,905-34,565 Both the standard and EXT extended-wheelbase edition benefit from an increase in power for the standard 4.2L I-6 engine to 275 hp from 270 hp, a 4-position headlamp switch and seats meeting lower anchors and tethers for children child-seat attachment specifications. A 5.3L V-8 is optional on the EXT and a North Face luxury package is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Chevrolet TrailBlazer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.