’03 Dodge Sprinter Assembly Location Dusseldorf, Germany ’03 Price Range $19,070-29,500 ’02 Price Range – Eventually replacing Ram Van, the Sprinter is a badge-engineered version of DaimlerChrysler AG’s European class-leading Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, introduced in 1995. It has been sold in the U.S. since 2001 by DC’s Freightliner heavy-truck subsidiary. Designed for commercial applications, it is available in both cargo and passenger configurations. To take advantage of lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Dodge Sprinter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.