’03 Ford Expedition Assembly Location Wayne, MI ’03 Price Range $32,015-42,055 ’02 Price Range $30,950-41,595 The all-new version of Ford’s large SUV, introduced in spring 2002, rides on an all-new frame with hydroformed rails that is 70% stiffer than the frame of the earlier model. The use of structural foam helps provide a 42% increase in body stiffness, as well. The ’03 model also gets independent rear suspension that gives better ride and handling and provides enough ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Ford Expedition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.