’03 Ford Ranger Assembly Location Edison, NJ Twin Cities, MN ’03 Price Range $13,905-25,705 ’02 Price Range $12,725-25,290 Aimed at the true off-road enthusiast, the optional FX4/Level II package includes Bilstein off-road shocks, a Torsen limited-slip rear differential, 31-in. tall tires on 8-lug alloy wheels, engine, transfer case, front suspension and fuel tank skid plates, stainless steel front tow hooks and bucket seats with extra-thick side bolsters. A less aggressive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Ford Ranger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.