’03 GMC Safari Assembly Location Baltimore, MD ’03 Price Range $22,095-25,945 ’02 Price Range $21,678-33,965 The interior has additional padding and smoother surfaces to meet the upgraded federal head-impact standard. A revised brake system with hydraulic power booster, 4-wheel discs, dynamic proportioning valve and upgraded antilock architecture provides shorter stopping distances with less pedal pressure. In addition, the revised antilock system now will function during a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: GMC Safari" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.