’03 GMC Yukon Denali Assembly Location Arlington, TX ’03 Price Range $49,295-50,595 ’02 Price Range $47,355-48,890 All Denali models have passenger-sensing dual-level front airbags and an upgraded antilock brake system. An enhanced information center provides the driver with readouts on 34 functions and multiplexing makes the electrical system more reliable. Electronic throttle control improves responsiveness and the side mirrors have integral turn signal repeaters. Rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: GMC Yukon Denali" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.