’03 Infiniti M45 Assembly Location Tochigi, Japan ’03 Price Range $42,845 ’02 Price Range — The all-new 110-in. (2,794-mm) wheelbase sedan fits into the Infiniti lineup between the I30 and the flagship Q45, using the latter's powertrain. In addition to a distinctive exterior design, the M45 features standard stability control, 4-wheel independent suspension, speed-sensitive steering and 4-wheel-disc antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution and emergency brake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Infiniti M45" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.