’03 Land Rover Freelander Assembly Location Solihull, England ’03 Price Range $26,995 ’02 Price Range $25,600-32,200 The line has been expanded with the introduction of the SE3, 2-door open-top model that shares its platform and powertrain with the 5-door version. The SE3 has two removable front roof sections and a single-piece rear section that can be taken off for open-air motoring. Like the closed model, the SE3 seats five passengers. Related information: All 2003 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Land Rover Freelander" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.