’03 Lincoln Town Car Assembly Location St. Thomas, Ont., Canada ’03 Price Range $41,140-51,570 ’02 Price Range $40,540-49,605 Spot-use of structural foam in the hydroformed front rails of the re-engineered frame helps provide improved full front and offset front crash performance. The new frame with its redesigned cross members is substantially stiffer than that of the prior model, enhancing both ride and handling. The redesigned front suspension incorporates a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Lincoln Town Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.