’03 Mazda Protege Assembly Location Hiroshima, Japan ’03 Price Range $13,940-20,500 ’02 Price Range $13,435-16,815 The ES sedan and 5-door Protege5 have restyled instruments, redesigned alloy wheels and an optional sport-shift automatic transmission in which gear changes can be made manually if desired. The 5-door also has optional black leather seats and 6-disc CD changer. A limited-production (2,000 for the U.S. and Canada) MazdaSpeed sedan variant comes with 170-hp, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mazda Protege" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.