’03 Mazda6 Assembly Location AutoAlliance Flat Rock, MI ’03 Price Range $19,050-21,620 ’02 Price Range — The all-new model replaces the 626 sedan in January 2003. A 5-door hatchback is slated for introduction later in the year and a wagon may follow. Two trim levels are offered: “i” and “s,” the former has a 2.3L 4-cyl. engine and the latter a 3L V-6. The 105.3-in. (2,675-mm) wheelbase is virtually the same as that of the 626, as is the overall length of 186.8 ins. (4,745 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mazda6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.