’03 Mercedes C-Class Assembly Location Sindelfingen, Germany Bremen, Germany ’03 Price Range $25,615-51,065 ’02 Price Range $25,595-50,545 The lineup has been expanded with a less-costly C240 wagon powered by a 2.6L V-6 instead of the 3.2L V-6 used in the C320 wagon. In other changes, the C230 coupe has a new turbocharged 1.8L 4-cyl. engine that produces 189 hp vs. 192 hp for the 2.3L 4-cyl. it replaces, but does 11% better in city and 7% better in highway fuel-economy tests. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mercedes C-Class" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.