’03 Mercury Marauder Assembly Location St. Thomas, Ont., Canada ’03 Price Range $34,495 ’02 Price Range — A high-performance derivative of the Grand Marquis, Marauder shares the luxury car’s refinements but appeals to larger-car performance enthusiasts with an SVT-engineered all-aluminum 4.6L, DOHC V-8, 18-in. alloy wheels with ultra-high-performance tires, upgraded shocks and larger front and rear calipers for its 4-wheel-disc antilock brake system. The 4-speed automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mercury Marauder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.