’03 Nissan Murano Assembly Location Kyushu, Japan ’03 Price Range $28,739-31,139 ’02 Price Range — Based on the Altima sedan platform and powered by a 245-hp version of its optional 3.5L V-6, Murano is the first Nissan-brand cross/utility vehicle sold in North America. It also is the continent’s first Nissan vehicle with a standard continuously variable transmission (CVT). Murano is offered in front-drive and all-wheel-drive variants, in SL and SE trim levels. In addition to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Nissan Murano" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.