’03 Nissan Sentra Assembly Location Aguascalientes, Mexico ’03 Price Range $12,639-17,739 ’02 Price Range $12,339-15,439 The California-only CA edition has been dropped because all variants with the 1.8L engine now meet California’s super ultra low emissions vehicle (SULEV) standards. The SE-R Spec V has a new 6-speed manual transmission as standard equipment. Related information: All 2003 U.S. Models ’03 U.S. Model Specifications
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Nissan Sentra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.