’03 Pontiac Grand Am Assembly Location Lansing, MI ’03 Price Range $17,695-21,695 ’02 Price Range $17,385-22,695 The base SE sedan has revised exterior trim and upgraded interior fabrics, the SE coupe has been discontinued and an SE2 trim level is now available on the sedan. OnStar telematics is standard except for the SE sedan and XM satellite radio is an across-the-board option. Related information: All 2003 U.S. Models ’03 U.S. Model Specifications
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Pontiac Grand Am" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.