’03 Pontiac Grand Prix Assembly Location Fairfax, KS ’03 Price Range $22,280-24,694 ’02 Price Range $21,575-26,415 The coupe body style has been discontinued. All sedans have a rear-seat/trunk pass-through opening along with a cargo net on the GT and GTP. The SE gains rear seat reading lamps and passenger assist grips. A trip computer (optional on the GT) is standard on the GTP, while its formerly standard head-up display (HUD) is now a stand-alone GT and GTP option. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Pontiac Grand Prix" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.