’03 Porsche Cayenne Assembly Location Leipzig, Germany ’03 Price Range $56,165-89,165 ’02 Price Range — Porsche’s first cross/utility vehicle comes in two variations – Cayenne S and Cayenne Turbo – powered by a new, all-aluminum, 4.5L V-8. Power is channeled through a 6-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic manual control to the all-wheel-drive system. The naturally aspirated engine used in the “S” delivers 340 hp and 310 lb.-ft. (420 Nm) of torque. The Turbo version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Porsche Cayenne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.