’03 Subaru Baja Assembly Location Lafayette, IN ’03 Price Range $24,520 ’02 Price Range — Similar in concept to the Chevrolet Avalanche, Baja puts a short rear cargo bed in place of the enclosed cargo area of the Outback station wagon on which it is based. The rear seat can be folded for additional interior storage and/or the “Switchback” panel separating the interior and cargo bed can be folded down, extending the length of the bed. With the panel open and the tailgate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Subaru Baja" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.