’03 Subaru Impreza Assembly Location Ota City, Japan ’03 Price Range $18,120-24,220 ’02 Price Range $18,020-24,020 New standard features include remote keyless entry on the 2.5 RS sedan and 2.5 TS wagon, as well as dual vanity mirrors and a trunk light on the RS. The WRX sedan and wagon come in a limited-edition “Sonic Yellow” version. Related information: All 2003 U.S. Models ’03 U.S. Model Specifications
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Subaru Impreza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.