’03 Suzuki Aerio Assembly Location Hamamatsu, Japan ’03 Price Range $14,019-15,519 ’02 Price Range $14,074-15,574 New all-wheel-drive variants of the GS sedan and SX wagon are equipped with a viscous center differential that automatically shifts up to 50% of engine torque to the rear wheels when the front wheels lose traction. Head restraints and 3-point safety belts are now standard in all five seating positions. Related information: All 2003 U.S. Models ’03 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Suzuki Aerio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.