’03 Toyota Corolla Assembly Location NUMMI, Fremont, CA ’03 Price Range $14,055-15,965 ’02 Price Range $13,053-14,683 The redesigned ’03 model bowed in February 2002 with a 102.4-in. (2,601-mm) wheelbase that is 5.4 ins. (137 mm) longer than that of the previous model and at 178.3 ins. (4,529 mm), it is 4.3 ins. (109 mm) longer overall. Curb weights are up by 3% to 5% depending the model. To cope with the extra bulk, the 1.8L 4-cyl. engine has been retuned to produce 130 hp, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Toyota Corolla" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.