’03 Toyota RAV4 Assembly Location Toyota City, Japan ’03 Price Range $17,035-18,435 ’02 Price Range $17,035-18,435 An optional Sport package includes a unique grille, hood scoop, gray “overfenders” and bumper covers, a roof rack, air conditioning, cruise control, an upgraded audio system, power locks and windows, unique upholstery and carpeted cargo area. Introductory prices are unchanged from those of the ’02 models. Related information: All 2003 U.S. Models ’03 U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Toyota RAV4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.