’03 Volkswagen Passat Assembly Location Emden, Germany ’03 Price Range $22,325-39,275 ’02 Price Range $22,300-32,925 A base GL trim level is added to the lineup. The GLS edition has redesigned alloy wheels and a power sunroof. Stability control is optional on all 4-cyl. and V-6 models. A late ’02-model entry, the W8 features the industry’s first W-configured engine. The 4L, 32-valve engine cranks out 270 hp and 273 (371 Nm) of torque that is delivered to the 4Motion all-wheel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Volkswagen Passat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.