’03 Volvo S40/V40 Assembly Location Born, Netherlands ’03 Price Range $24,560-25,560 ’02 Price Range $24,545-25,525 The 1.9L 4-cyl. engine has been retuned to produce 170 hp, up 10 hp from the previous year. The exterior has been updated with a black “egg crate” grille, while body-side and bumper moldings are body color instead of black. The interior has been spruced up with a new 4-dial instrument cluster and 3-spoke leather-wrapped steering wheel. The optional Sport package ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Volvo S40/V40" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.