’03 Volvo XC90 Assembly Location Torslanda, Sweden ’03 Price Range $34,010-40,635 ’02 Price Range — The all-new 5- or 7-passenger cross/utility vehicle is based on Volvo’s P2 large car platform with significant enhancements to reduce the likelihood of a rollover in extreme maneuvers. Although the driver’s seat height is 6.5 ins. (165 mm) higher than that of the XC70, the CUV is engineered so that the center of gravity is just 3.5 ins. (89 mm) higher to increase stability. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Volvo XC90" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.